Free up your time and reduce your stress…
We Believe Your Free Time Is For Having Fun
…NOT For Juggling Errands And Chores!
The Time Fairy is your very own personal assistant, helping you to find time for the fun and important things in your life.
We work for people who find themselves spending too much time working, looking after others, running a household or a business, and not enough time having fun or doing what’s important to them. When you hire a Time Fairy, we carry out some of your essential or mundane tasks, either for your home, family or business, so that you then have more time to focus on what’s important to you.
Book a Time Fairy Today!
07928 553 658
Use a time fairy to...
Get De-Cluttered & Organised
Are you surrounded by so much ‘stuff’ you can’t think clearly? Do you ever spend far too much time looking for something? Do you want to de-clutter or re-organise but don’t know where to start?
We can get you organised and clutter-free, freeing up space in your head and your schedule too.
Provide support & care
Do you have loved ones who could use extra support? Maybe you need something for yourself after an illness or operation? We offer a wide variety of services for anyone – e.g. the elderly, people with disabilities, post-op recovery, new baby, children & pets. (N.B. Personal care is not available.)
We can help out for those times when you or your loved ones need care and support but you just can’t manage it all.
How It Works
- We can help you in many different ways. Jobs can be done from our office, at your home while you’re working, or with you, providing an extra pair of hands to get things done faster and easier. Time can be booked for regular time-slots (e.g. weekly or monthly) or on an ad-hoc basis.
- Think about what you would like to be done for you and how much time you would like freed up. Have a look at the services page for some ideas. Remember there’s no job too big, too small or too weird!
- Contact us via phone, email or contact form.
- We will get in touch as soon as we can to discuss your ideas and book you in. If you’d like to meet us in person this can be arranged too.
- And hey presto! The Time Fairy will start taking care of your jobs. You can relax, let go of your stress and start making the most out of your life.
Meet the Time Fairy
My name is Ruth. I know what it’s like to be busy, having worked whilst studying for a degree, raising children, and volunteering in various different roles. I also know that it’s so important to get that work-life balance right, and that’s why I became the Time Fairy.
I love helping people in any way that I can and I have a wide variety of experience, skills and knowledge. I enjoy organising, helping, research, attention to detail and keeping busy. If you want to know more about me or my team of fairies, take a look here.
Sign Up For The Time Fairy Digest
Sign up to receive news, offers, tips and more. It’s really useful stuff & we promise not to spam you, or pass your information on to anyone else.